Friday, April 23, 2010

Earth Day Play



Locked eyes after school's earth day play - m4w - 23 (Brampton)
Date: 2010-04-22, 10:29PM EDT
Reply To This Post

I went to see my nephew perform in his school's Earth Day presentation tonight. Afterwards, the grade 4 students were to be dismissed in a certain room, which is where I saw you. We locked eyes for a while. You were absolutely gorgeous, I think you were a teacher's assistant or something. I was tall, with a beige jacket over a black shirt, and I had a lip ring. I have no idea why 'you' were looking at 'me', but there seemed to be such a strong connection that had me wondering who you were, and if I'd see you again... Please reply if you're reading this!

Um Bongo's Revenge - Julio Bashmore

Dubtch - Hostage

No comments:

Post a Comment