Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Got the Goods



Ahhh, such a nice feeling to be done my silly english final. So now I can focus on real things....like math BAH. Anyway todays tracks are just all over the place, from polar bears to vocals in foreign tongues to ocarina solos.

POLAR BEARS, yes thats what. Its a song off Kitsune 6 that you may have passed on but i think its GOLD. With the recent dump of snow and the -25 weather I too am wishing i was a polar bear.

I Wish I Was a Polar Bear (Artic Urgency Edit) - Ted & Francis

The next two tracks are out of a Renaissance Man mix, I can't remember which one at the moment. So the songs...they're fun, people scream, yell totally incomprehensible stuff. Oh did i mention theres a pretty sweet ocarina solo at the beginning of Bollyhouse. Yee! watch for it, its hard to miss.

Bollyhouse - Minimow

This song is good because it has: tribal drums and a fantastic breakdown build piano crazy vocals thing. Whatever, go listen.

Joga Bola - Solo

Bonus:


My favourite track off Kitsune 8...



Something Golden - Le Corps Mince de Francoise

Something Golden (Renaissance Man Remix) - Le Corps Mince de Francoise

Merry Christmas

No comments:

Post a Comment